Do you ever find yourself with the insatiable craving to eat something sweet but don’t want to fill your body up with processed junk food and empty calories? Then I have got the perfect recipe for you. Inspired by a Tik Tok video I saw while scrolling through my “For You” page at midnight, this recipe utilizes the delicious juiciness of summer peaches in a healthy alternative to a classic peach cobbler dish. And the best part is that it won’t take more than 10 minutes to make!
- Coconut oil or canola oil spray
- Vanilla yogurt or ice cream
- Wash your peaches, cut them in half and de-pit them,
- Spray the tops of your peaches very lightly with either coconut oil or canola oil spray.
- Drizzle with honey, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Wrap your peaches in aluminum foil to prevent the juices from spilling out.
- Pop them in the air fryer at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 7 minutes.
- Remove your peaches from the air fryer. Place a dollop of either vanilla yogurt or ice cream in the center where the pit once was. Finish off with a sprinkle of granola, and serve!
And there you have it! A scrumptious yet nourishing twist on the classic peach cobbler to sweeten up your taste buds.