Cinnamon rolls are a fall staple. Well, if we’re being honest, they’re a year-round staple! If you’re a fan of them but are looking for a healthier option, don’t worry! The Clog’s got you. These cinnamon rolls are ridiculously easy to make, and they have the perfect cozy flavor for the fall season!
- 3⁄4 cup almond milk
- 1⁄3 cup coconut oil or vegan butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour (regular, whole wheat or gluten free)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil or vegan butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Add all the ingredients for the dough into a large bowl and combine them well.
- Once a doughlike consistency has formed, roll the dough out on a floured surface until you create a thin rectangle.
- Mix the ingredients for the cinnamon filling in a separate bowl. Once combined, spread evenly over the dough.
- Roll the dough lengthwise into a thick log.
- Cut into 7 or 8 rolls and lay them swirl-side up in a baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Feel free to also top this with a super easy homemade glaze or eat right out of the oven! These will make your entire house smell like heaven and are the perfect easy fall treat!