Pickup lines are always corny, but who doesn’t love to hear them? With a hopeful smile and a cheesy line, I’d say “yes” to you if you threw me a pickup line. Whether you’re single or already in a relationship, here is a list of the Daily Clog’s favorite pickup lines you should definitely use!
10 lines to use if you are meeting someone new
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?
- It’s a good thing I have my library card, because I am totally checking you out!
- I think there is something wrong with my phone. Your number isn’t in it.
- You are so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
- I was blinded by your beauty; I’m going to need your name and phone number for insurance purposes.
- Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I’m really feeling a connection.
- Don’t tell me if you want me to take you out to dinner. Just smile for “yes,” or do a backflip for “no.”
- Is your dad an astronaut? Because someone took the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
- Is the airport somewhere around here, or is it just my heart I feel taking off?
- Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?
At the end of the day, the cheesier, the better! It’s hard meeting new people, especially those you hope to ask out on a date. Hopefully, using one of the pickup lines above will help break the ice.
10 lines to use if you already have a partner
- My life without you would be like the tip of a broken pencil — pointless.
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put “U” and “I” together.
- You must be a magician! Are you? Because every time I look at you, you make everyone else disappear!
- Hey, tie your shoes! I don’t want you falling for anyone else.
- If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
- If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?
- Sorry, there must be something wrong with my eyes. I can’t take them off you.
- Kiss me if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
- I want our love to be like the number pi: irrational and never-ending.
- You must be exhausted. You’ve been running through my mind all day.
Keeping the romance alive is always important. My aunt and uncle use one pickup line each morning before they go off to work to start every day with a smile, and you should too.
Whether you are meeting someone for the first time or trying to keep a smile on a loved one’s face, try some of these pickup lines. Good luck!