There’s nothing better than a big nourish bowl loaded with veggies, healthy carbs and a creamy sauce drizzled all over it. Luckily, this vegan tahini bowl has all that and more! You can enjoy the benefits of healthy eating and satisfy your taste buds with ease. This recipe will have you munching down in no time at all with the few steps needed. So, prepare to tantalize your taste buds with this delicious, healthy meal!
Tahini sauce (makes 4 servings)
- ½ cup of tahini paste
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 thin slices of peeled ginger
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Juice of 2 lemons
- A drizzle of tamari, to taste
- 2 tablespoons of tahini sauce
- 1 cup of cooked grains (such as brown rice, farro, barley or quinoa)
- 1 cup of steamed veggies (such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots and zucchini)
- ½ block of baked tofu, sliced
- Put all the ingredients for the tahini sauce in a high-powered blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Place your cooked grains, tofu and veggies in a big bowl.
- Drizzle the sauce on top, and you’re good to go.
There you have it! Just a few easy steps to enjoy the delicious benefits of this yummy bowl! Now you know how to make this vegan, protein-packed dish the next time you’re in the mood for a healthy meal!