In honor of National Sundae Day, we at the Clog have gotten our crystal balls out and we’re ready to tell you how your Thanksgiving will go, free of charge (you’re welcome.) Only, we’ll be making our predictions based on the sundae you build, because nothing tells you more about a person than their taste in dessert.
- How big is your sundae?
- One scoop
- Two scoops
- Three scoops
- I don’t eat ice cream sundaes because I’m lactose intolerant
- Choose an ice cream flavor.
- Mint chip
- Choose another ice cream flavor.
- Chocolate chip cookie dough
- Cookies and cream
- What kind of container is your sundae in?
- Glass bowl
- Paper plate, because I don’t play by the rules.
- Choose a topping.
- Hot fudge
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Choose another topping.
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Peanut butter cups
- Crushed Oreos
- A brownie
- Who are you eating it with?
- I’m alone, as per usual.
- My significant other.
- My hookup who barely even knows me.
- All my friends, even the ones I don’t like.
- Your cousins will upstage you – Your choices are on the plainer side, and there’s nothing wrong with that at all! We at the Clog love that you’re being yourself — but this Thanksgiving, you might want to be a slightly more impressive version of yourself, because it’s likely your cousins will upstage you. While you’re struggling to pass your classes, they’re getting jobs and buying apartments, making you seem like a loser. Oh well, someone has to be the underachiever, and that’s you I guess. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Someone will reveal a family secret – Every family has secrets, and this Thanksgiving, yours will be revealed. Maybe it’ll be something as tame as being a distant descendant of George Washington, or it’ll be something wild. Either way, start mentally preparing for the worst to avoid potential damage.
- Someone will fake a pregnancy for attention – This Thanksgiving, you can expect an interesting dinner to say the least. Maybe it’ll be your sister, a cousin, an aunt, perhaps even your own mom, but someone will fake a pregnancy. Why? We don’t know, but what we do know is that this is probably a cry for help, so give them your support — they need it the most.
- You will fight with your aunt – Your choices are somewhat polarizing and your personality seems reactive, so odds are you’ll get into a fight with someone on Thanksgiving. Lately, your aunt has been on your case about all your shortcomings, so why not go toe-to-toe with your aunt Sharon and provide some entertainment for the rest of your family.