Sun’s out, and so are UC Berkeley students’ (smelly) feet! It’s finally time to let your toes get some of that Vitamin D and begin your journey to the most prominent flip-flop tan yet. Channel your inner SoCal kid and take this quiz to find out which summer shoe you are.
- Do you enjoy being barefoot?
- Of course! Nothing like the grass under my feet.
- No, gross! The ground is so dirty.
- Only in the showers. 🙂
- How much sun is too much sun?
- There can never be too much sun.
- Up until the point where I start getting weird spots on my skin.
- That point in between me getting that nice golden glow and becoming burnt Patrick from that one “Spongebob” episode.
- What’s your ideal summer vacation?
- A hiking road trip!
- Ol’ faithful: my community swimming pool
- On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like “going with the flow?”
- I’m either a zero or an 11, there’s no in between
- Your friend asks you to drop $200 on a concert ticket with them. What do you do?
- Hell yeah I do it, I love music.
- Tell them to kindly f— off.
- Look for a cheaper alternative but don’t tell your friend.
- You’re a Birkenstock! You never go out of style, can be worn in all sorts of weather (including snow) and every self-respecting student has a pair.
- You’re a Teva! You’re an outdoorsy person, or in other words, a complete hippie. Be sure to hit up Urban Outfitters to complete the rest of your personality!
- You’re an Old Navy flip-flop! Tried and true, you always pull through when someone needs a cheap pair to put on their feet!