Midterm season is in full swing. It’s a time for lots of studying and stressing — not to mention when you spend most of your waking hours with the people in your study group. So, why not chase away some of your midterm blues with a new flame on your arm? Since we are all in this together, here are some midterm season pickup lines you can use to get the attention of your crush.
- Are you a midterm I haven’t studied for? Because I think you’re going to screw me.
- Need someone to help you study anatomy?
- Are you an exam? Because I get nervous in your presence.
- You’re like a GSI with midterms — when you walk into the room, everyone turns to look.
- You can cry on my shoulder about grades anytime you want.
- You’d get an A from me.
- I’m like studying for a midterm — I’ll keep you up all night.
- I don’t know about your midterms, but I know you’re not failing to get my attention.
- You’re someone I’d rather be studying.
- Why don’t we pull an all-nighter?
- I could be your partner.
- I know something else you could fill in besides a bubble sheet.
- That paper isn’t the only thing that’s long.
Good luck on your midterms and with your love life! Go out there and let off some steam — hopefully, these pickup lines helped.