Craving a delicious fall-inspired breakfast? Try out this easy recipe for pumpkin spice French toast! Nowadays you can find pumpkin spice-flavored everything, so why not try it in French toast form? Let your inner basic-ness shine through by making this yummy breakfast on a chilly fall day. Enjoy!
What you’ll need:
2 egg whites
1/3 cup Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Almond Milk
Thinly sliced bread
Skillet or pan
What you’ll do:
- Crack your eggs into a medium size bowl (two full eggs and two egg whites).
- Make sure you have thinly sliced bread (I used challah bread, which is an egg bread, that makes for delicious French toast). Pictured below is the Pumpkin Spice Almond milk from Trader Joe’s.
- Measure out 1/3 of a cup of the pumpkin spice almond milk and add it to your egg mixture.
- Add cinnamon to your egg and almond milk mix mixture to taste. We added about two teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Next all you have to do is whisk the mixture together, soak the bread in the egg coating and fry in a buttered nonstick pan until both sides are golden.
This finished product is absolutely delicious and will definitely get you in the fall spirit. Add some powdered sugar and maple syrup to finish off the dish, and you’re ready to go.