The statement “good things come in small packages” must be talking about cupcakes. Whether it be at birthday bashes or lax pool parties, these mini cakes are always welcome. Why conform to conventional colored cupcakes when you can impress with rainbow ones? We at the Clog have created a fun and scrumptious recipe that will wow your friends and family.
What you’ll need:
3/4 cup sugar
3 tablespoons butter
1 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
What’ll you do:
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Cream together the sugar and butter until fluffy. Then, crack in the egg.
2. Add in the dry ingredients (flour, salt and baking powder) and mix. Pour in the milk and vanilla extract. Mix everything until the batter is consistent.
4. Divide the batter evenly into four bowls. Mix in your desired colors for the cupcakes.
5. In an oiled cupcake pan, stack the layers color by color on top of each other.
6. Bake the cupcakes for 10-12 minutes.