As part of our 2012 Graduation Issue, we asked student leaders who are graduating to write farewell columns reflecting on their college experiences and sharing the lessons they learned.
Below are links to the columns:
- Leading through not leading, by Daniel Kronovet, president of the Berkeley Student Cooperative for the 2010-11 academic year
- Say yes, by Vishalli Loomba, president of the ASUC in 2011-12
- Why political action matters, by Ian Magruder, president of the California College Democrats for two terms.
- The need for diversity of opinion, by Andy Nevis, executive director of the Berkeley College Republicans from January 2011 to April 2012
- Learning how to catch a flying baton, by Allan Yu, drum major of the Cal Band in 2011
- The case for innovation, by Tomer Ovadia, editor in chief and president of The Daily Californian in 2011-12